Oxygen Bleach Pods 30s - Unscented
Oxygen Bleach Pods:
The power of bleach, without the harmful chemicals. Powered by mineral-based ingredients, our Oxygen Bleach Pods are color safe and tough on stains. More importantly, it is gentle on you, your clothes, and the environment. Create your own Oxygen Bleach Concentrate and use it as a pre-soak solution, laundry detergent booster, or household cleaner -- all without the harmful chlorine.
Follow these steps to create your Oxygen Bleach Concentrate:
1) Pour 1 cup of hot water in a bowl or basin
2) Drop 1 oxygen bleach pod into the bowl or basin with hot water
3) Wait for the pod to dissolve (bubbles = oxygen = ready for cleaning!)
* Adjust your water-to-pod dosage accordingly
* Not suitable for silk, wool, and leather. For clothes that easily fade, please do a spot test first. If the color fades, please discontinue use.
As a pre-soak solution: Remove tough stains, deodorize, and disinfect.
1) Mix 1 cup of Oxygen Bleach Concentrate for every 2L of water in a basin.
2) Add your stained garment. For best results, make sure to submerge the entire garment and allow it to soak for 3-8 hours.
3) Wash with detergent after soaking.
* For best results, use hot water as your pre-soak when cleaning whites to make it whiter and brighter.
* Some stains may require a longer time to soak and may require repeating the soaking process a few times.
As a laundry detergent booster: Brighten white and colored fabrics and prevent stain and odor build up..
1) Add your laundry detergent or laundry pods inside the washing machine.
2) Add your laundry.
3) Pour the Oxygen Bleach Concentrate on top of your laundry.
4) Wash per usual.
As a household cleaner: Remove hard and soft surface stains and odor.
Soft surface stains (carpet, upholstery, etc)
1) Saturate the stain with Oxygen Bleach Concentrate by using a sponge, toothbrush, or towel.
2) Leave solution for 1-5 mins, without allowing it to dry on the fabric. Blot with a damp towel and repeat steps until stain is removed.
3) Blot with a dry towel and air dry.
Hard surface stains (tiles, grout, countertops, etc)
1) Saturate the stain with Oxygen Bleach Concentrate by using a sponge, brush, or by pouring the concentrate directly onto the surface.
2) Leave for 30 mins to 1 hour and scrub as needed. Don't allow the solution to dry on the surface.
3) Rinse with water and wipe dry.
*Use the cleaner concentrate within 6 hours for both soft surface and hard surface stains.
Each order comes with 30 pcs of Suds Oxygen Bleach Pods